For those hot summer days!
Make sure to freeze your Chinese broth in ice cubes trays the day before. This is what constitutes the freshness and dressing of this recipe!
|Time||preparation : 10 min.||cooking : 10 min.||total : 20 min.|
1 portion soba noodles (buckwheat noodles)
1 handful cucumber, sliced
1 handful cherry tomato, sliced
1 handful carrot, grated (or diced)
1 handful pepper, diced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 ice cubes of Tata Soupe Chinese broth
Cilantro and sesame seeds to garnish
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain them and put them under cold water to stop the cooking process
- Put the noodles in a bowl and add the sesame oil, add the vegetables and mix well
- Serve in a bowl, add the broth ice cubes, garnish and enjoy!